The East Village Street Fair is held annually on Canada Day - July 01, 2021, from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, along 6th Street S.E. between 6th & 9th Avenues S.E.
EV Street Fair is a signature event attracting more than 25,000 visitors, with over 100 vendors, musicians and cultural performances. It’s no wonder we are Calgary’s destination event on Canada Day.
This one of kind event is a chance for all types of businesses and vendors to get exposure with the general public, local East Village businesses, and community leaders. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy our great city while having fun and learning all the great ideas, products, and businesses that are in our backyard.
Street Fair Coordinator
Click here for a Google Map
Food Vendor = $339.00*
Food Vendor registration is very limited, and we aim to provide our guests with a variety of options. As such, all food trucks must be pre-approved by contacting StreetFair@yycevna.org with a description of your cuisine and AHS number to receive the confirmation code required for registration.
East Village Street Fair encourages you to use bio degradable serving containers. If you are NOT prequalified by City of Calgary for EVENT FOOD VENDOR, you must contact AHS.
Single Booth (for profit) = $269.00*
BRING A FRIEND SPECIAL!
Register a second booth for only $130.00*
Valid until January 31, 2021
Single Booth (Not for Profit) = $230.00*
- No power is available at the EV Street Fair location.
- Tents, umbrellas and/or chairs are to be supplied by the vendor (optional for food trucks). NOTE: Weights for tents are required by AHS . Tents must be fire-retardant certified.
- Tables will be available/provided by EVNA.
- Load in instructions will be emailed to all approved vendors 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the event.
- All vendors must read and agree to the Instructions, Terms & Conditions, and Emergency Response Plan
* Taxes not included.
*We reserve the right to limit vendor registrations.
*Registrations are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the event organizer or the City of Calgary
Registration is required for volunteers, please proceed and choose the volunteer option you'd like so we can get you on our list. You will be contacted by our Volunteer Committee with placement and further instruction closer to the big day. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!